Gold Price Updates : Good luck for gold buyers, buy 10 grams for less than Rs 33,000
Gold Price Update: The wedding season is in full swing in the country. In such a situation, if you are also planning to buy gold, silver or its jewelry, then there is important news for you. For the last several months, the prices of gold and silver have been witnessing a steady rise. However, the prices of gold and silver do decrease slightly in between. But it is momentary.
At present, gold is selling near the psychological level of Rs 56,000 per 10 grams and silver at Rs 64,000 per kg. However, gold and silver prices remained mixed during the entire last trading week. In the last trading week, the price of gold recorded a rise of Rs 46 per 10 grams, while the price of silver declined by Rs 192 per kg.
Rates are not issued on Saturday-Sunday
It may be noted that Indian Bullion Jewelers Association (IBJA) does not issue rates on Saturdays and Sundays except on holidays declared by the Central Government. That is, now the new rate of gold and silver will be released on Monday.
gold move this week
- On Friday, the fifth and last day of this trading week, gold (Gold Price Update) became costlier by Rs 16 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 56103 per kg.
- Whereas on Thursday, gold (Gold Price Today) became cheaper by Rs 53 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 56087 per kg.
- On the other hand, on Wednesday, on the third day of this business week, gold (Gold Price Update) became costlier by Rs 590 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 56140 per kg.
- Earlier on Tuesday, gold became cheaper by Rs 116 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 55550 per kg.
- While on Monday, gold (Gold Price Today) became cheaper by Rs 291 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 55666 per kg.
silver move this week
- A rise in the price of silver was also recorded on Friday. On Friday, silver gained Rs 433 to close at Rs 64139 per kg.
- On Thursday, silver fell by Rs 540 to close at Rs 63706 per kg.
- On the other hand, on Wednesday, silver closed at Rs 64246 per kg with a gain of Rs 1239.
- Whereas on Tuesday, silver closed at Rs 63007 per kg with a softening of Rs 439.
- Earlier on Monday, silver had declined by Rs 885 to close at Rs 63446 per kg.
Latest 14 to 24 carat gold rate
After this rise, 24 carat gold became costlier by Rs 16 to Rs 56103, 23 carat gold by Rs 52 to Rs 55878, 22 carat gold by Rs 49 to Rs 51390, 18 carat gold by Rs 40 to Rs 42077 and 14 carat gold by Rs 40. Gold being costlier by Rs 32 is trading at Rs 32820 per 10 grams.
Gold is getting cheaper by Rs 2700 and silver by Rs 15800 from all-time high
After this fall, gold is selling cheaper by Rs 2779 per 10 grams than its all-time high. Let us tell you that before this, gold had made its all-time high on 2 February 2022. On that day gold had gone up to the level of Rs 58882 per ten grams. At the same time, silver was still getting cheaper than its highest level at the rate of Rs 15841 per kg. The all-time high level of silver is Rs 79980 per kg.
Know the latest gold price by giving a missed call
To know the retail rate of 22 carat and 18 carat gold jewellery, you can give a missed call on 8955664433. Rates will be received through SMS in a short while. Along with this, you can visit www.ibja.co or ibjarates.com for information about continuous updates.
Know the purity of gold like this
If you want to check the purity of gold now, then an app has been made by the government for this. With the BIS Care app, customers can check the purity of gold. Through this app, you can not only check the purity of gold, but can also make any complaint related to it.
Watch latest stories